TERMS OF SERVICE
This site is managed by ACSG 1 PRIVATE LIMITED (“X Fitness”).
Please read the Terms of Service carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should leave the Site and/or mobile app and discontinue use of the Services immediately.
Limitation of Liability
X Fitness classes, activities and other programs, and using X Fitness’ premises, facilities, and equipment (collectively, Classes and Facilities), you hereby acknowledge and agree that there are certain inherent risks and dangers involved in participating in the Classes.
If you observe any hazard during participation, you will bring it to the attention of the nearest employee or official immediately. You accept and are aware that there are inherent risks associated with physical activity and participation in the Classes. Some of these risks cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries. The specific risks vary from one activity to another, but they range from:
- minor injuries such as scratches, bruises and sprains;
- major injuries such as muscle breakdown from overexertion, eye injury or loss of sight, joint or back injuries, heart attacks, concussions and kidney failure;
- catastrophic injuries including paralysis and death and;
- continual or long-term exposure to amplified music carries risk of hearing damage.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in and access the Classes, you hereby
- assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage which are sustained or aggravated by you as a result of your participation in the Classes and/or use of the Facilities,
- waive, release and forever discharge X Fitness, its officers, agents, employees, instructors, ambassadors, representatives, and all others from any and all responsibility, claims, rights, causes of action and/or liability from injuries or damages to your person or property resulting from your participation in the Classes and/ or use of the Facilities, and
- represent you have no medical or physical condition which would prevent you from attending any of X Fitness’ Classes/Activities and/or put you in any physical or medical danger, and have not been instructed by a physician not to do so. X Fitness hereby advises you that individuals with any chronic disabilities or conditions or pregnancy are at risk in participating in the Classes, and are advised against doing so. In addition, if in the opinion of X Fitness staff or instructor, you would be at physical risk by attending the Classes, you will be denied access to the Classes until you supply X Fitness with an opinion letter from your medical doctor, at your sole cost and expense, specifically addressing X Fitness’ concerns, and stating that X Fitness’ concerns are unfounded. If you decline to obtain such a letter, you will not be permitted to participate in the Classes or use the Facilities. X Fitness reserves the right to refuse service at its discretion.
Policies, Rules and Regulations
CANCELLATIONS – Classes that are cancelled later than 2100 hr the day before the schedule class will be charged in full to the client. If you show up late for a class, you will be denied entry and that session will be FORFEITED. Subject to the right of cancellation, payment for credits are non refundable unless otherwise stated in Terms of Service.
VALIDITY – All tickets and packs must be used by their validities stated in your accounts. All tickets and packs are non extendable. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service and/or merchandise (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
HYGIENE – Socks (available for purchase) are compulsory for the participation in all of our classes.
RESERVATIONS – Doors open 10 min before class start timing as per listed on schedule. YOU MUST BE PHYSICALLY PRESENT AT LEAST 5 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE START OF YOUR SCHEDULED CLASS OR YOUR SPOT MAY BE GIVEN TO A WAITLISTED CUSTOMER. Please note, in fairness to all our customers, BIKES WILL BE RELEASED 5 MINUTES BEFORE CLASS BEGINS.
PERSONAL BELONGINGS OR CHILDREN- You agree that we are in no way responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings or safety of your child(ren) while you are present in the studio. You assume all risk of loss (and injury) (for any of your personal belongings).
FOR CUSTOMERS RUNNING LATE – We ask that you call and let us know you are on the way. The front desk will hold a reservation up until the class begins though we cannot guarantee you will be given the spot you signed up for. Customers who arrive late will not be admitted to class.
FOR CUSTOMERS LEAVING EARLY – If you’re planning on leaving early, we kindly request that you tell the instructor ahead of time.
- Classes with insufficient bookings will be cancelled with tickets being returned back to customers by 2359 day before class.
- Customers will be informed of any changes to classes via email.
- Always bring the bike to a complete stop before dismounting.
- If recovering from injury or illness, notify the instructor prior to class start time.
REFUND POLICY – As applicable, all tickets and packs are non refundable Pack sharing is only applicable for select Standard and Student (with limits) pack holders. Please visit our sales catalogue for more information.
You may request for a one-time transfer of your ticket or pack purchased after 1 Jan 2022 to another customer via email to email@example.com or drop us a Instagram message @xfitness.sg.
Published prices for our services and/or merchandise are subject to change without notice. Certain services and/or merchandise may be available exclusively online through the site. These services or merchandise may have limited quantity and are subject to exchange only according to X Fitness’ refund policy.
There may be information on our site or in the service and/or merchandise that contains omissions, errors or inaccuracies that may relate to and are not limited to service and/or merchandise descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers and availability. We reserve the right to correct any omissions, errors and inaccuracies, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the service or on any related site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
I have read this Terms of Service, fully understand its contents and understand that I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue X Fitness. I acknowledge that I have read and understood the Terms of Service. I freely and voluntarily and unconditionally release of all liability to the maximum extent allowed by law from ACSG 1 PRIVATE LIMITED and all its subsidiaries, staff, instructors and subcontractors. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. In that event, you will have no further obligation to defend us in that matter. The term of this agreement is indefinite.
If you have any questions about the Terms of Service, at the Services, the Site, or mobile apps, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also find our Privacy Statement here.